|Android||Download from Google Play|
|iOS||Download from iTunes|
Wapa, previously known as Brenda, is claiming to be the most popular dating apps for lesbian, bi and curious women.
It’s Free to use and available on both Android and iOS platforms.
The word “Wapa” comes from the Spanish “quapa”, which is used to describe a beautiful woman.
Getting started with Wapa
The good news is that you don’t need Facebook account to connect to Wapa. Simply download the app and create a new profile. Providing email address is not necessary either.
The initial information required on registration is quite simple – username, one line description, photos, height and weight.
Make sure you read the rules too.
And you are ready to check out other women who are near you.
Wapa – Features
- Video messaging – Easily create, send and receive video messages, up to 60 seconds long.
- Translation – Chat to girls in any language using the built-in translator
- Travel Mode – When you are on holiday, you can change your location and check out the local scene
- Tracks – see who viewed your profile and even what they think of you
- Search filter – Only see women you are interested in
- Free 1-2-1 support for all users
Let’s not forget that apps like Tinder offer functions similar to “Travel Mode” only as part of their premium paid service.
Wapa – Reviews
“Say try for free but you only sing up look and that’s it it’s not no free try it won’t let you do nothing but look “ 3/5 (Ellen W)
“Love it. This is my 1st time ever of using this lesbian dating app but it sounds promising overall I’m looking for my new wife on here and I hope I get lucky. “ 5/5 (Ashley S)
“One+1 Out off all the lesbian dating apps that I’ve tried this is the most user friendly! “ 4/5 (Anita J)